you answered me

All of us have been through some type of hardship. Some hardships are worse than others, but there is one thing I know in my heart and it’s that God never leaves you stranded or alone during any hardship. When I struggled in the past with hardship, I turned to my faith, my family and my friends. And it is amazing how quickly you can find a way to focus on being positive or finding the strength to endure when you have support and love in your life.

A wonderful friend to all, Fr. TJ used to say to me that, God is always the answer. He was so right. God is ALWAYS the answer, because no matter what you do in this world you will never do it completely alone. You may come across times when you are alone without friends or family close by and yet one breath away is always our Lord and Savior. No one can stop him from standing beside you, especially during hardship. He lifts you up when you only want to crumble to the ground. He takes your hand and guides you forward when all you want to do is stop walking. He doesn’t say, “Hold on! I’ll be with you in a minute”. Jesus is present. He walks beside you, loving and supporting you, always. He is ready and wanting to show you how much he loves you. He truly is an awesome God.

So this Lenten season or anytime hardship may befall you, take a moment and recall the Psalm from today’s reading:

“Lord, on the day I called for help, you answered me”.

Author: Diane Camara, Registrar

Comments

  1. Thank you Diane, I really appreciate you sharing this today. I really needed to hear this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts